Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Finally, I finished My 1st business website for my own company, KaDe Export. you can access www.kadeexport.co.cc. Even this is my site for my own business, but I still using free service for domain - www.co.cc - and free web hosting - www.000webhost.com. Why? because now business moving slowly after economical global crisis, I must tight up my overhead until the situation getting back to normal again. 
 
I built my own business at 2003 in Rattan Furniture Industries. Kade Export is Rattan Furniture Manufacturer and Exporter from Indonesia. Please visit www.kadeexport.co.cc to find synthetic, wicker, rattan, cane, teak, mahogany, wood, abaca, seagrass, waterhyacinth, banana, lloyd loom, indoor, outdoor. We are furniture maker and exporter who produce dining chair, living chair, sofa, lounger, table, bed, rack, cabinet, basket, lamp, craft etc. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]